Introducing ACS Queensland’s Preferred Tech Recruiting Partner – JJP Talent Solutions
13th July 2020
JJP Talent Solutions is delighted to be announced as ACS Queensland’s Preferred Recruitment Partner. JJP is a boutique IT recruitment business based in Brisbane. Our founder, Nicola Steel, has over 20 years’ experience helping grow tech teams in both Australia and the UK with a passion for helping SMEs succeed.
JJP provides both candidates and client employers with a tailored, transparent and honest service. The golden rule at JJP is to treat people the way that you would wish to be treated. With extensive IT recruitment expertise and excellent networks, we find unique and hard-to-find candidates. Most clients work with JJP on an exclusive basis, so we can offer candidates unique roles which are not on the “open market.” We develop long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates to create a successful partnership with a forward thinking and long-term approach.
Watch this video to find out more about JJP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m77la0mcqVY
JJP’s specialist areas of expertise include:
- Mobile Application Development - iOS, Android, React Native and Xamarin;
- Data Science;
- Business and Data Analysis;
- Project and Change Management; and
- Network and Systems Administration.
JJP has a thorough and detailed methodology to match the right candidate with the right role which includes:
- A Client Meeting to gain understanding of the company culture and team dynamic and to take a detailed job brief of skills, competencies and experience.
- Candidate Search using a variety of resources to search for suitable candidates through networking, database, social media, headhunting and advertising.
- Candidate Selection including telephone screen and then meeting candidates face to face to establish that they have the right skills and cultural fit for the role.
- Interviews JJP will gain a thorough understanding of the interview process and fully brief candidates prior to interview. Detailed feedback is taken from both client and candidate.
- References taken from current and past employers.
- Job Offer 1. negotiated to everyone’s satisfaction, confirm start date, ensure paperwork is signed and support candidates through the resignation process.
- Post-placement including regular check-ins to ensure that the candidate is progressing well.
- time on unsuitable candidates.
JJP is available to provide job search and interview advice to ACS Qld members. Please register with JJP to find out about the latest career opportunities in Queensland.
JJP will also be conducting events and a quarterly recruitment desk to meet with members.
JJP constantly explores ways to engage with the Brisbane IT community. For example, JJP has a YouTube series called “Spotlight on Software Development” - together with a podcast series called The Spotlight Series – “Don’t Just Survive, Thrive” .
Nicola is always looking for new guests to appear on either the video or podcast series and is keen to hear from ACS Qld members who would like to be involved.
JJP looks forward to working with ACS Queensland. To find out more information, or submit your resume for review, please contact Nicola Steel on 0499 773546 or email [email protected]