Introducing ACS Queensland’s Preferred Tech Recruiting Partner – JJP Talent Solutions
13th July 2020
Introducing Nicola Steel, from our new Preferred Recruitment Partner JJP Talent Solutions outlining the specialised tech recruitment services JJP provide to candidates and employers, along with the ACS Queensland member benefits and discounts on offer.
JJP Talent Solutions is delighted to be announced as ACS Queensland’s Preferred Recruitment Partner. JJP is a boutique IT recruitment business based in Brisbane. Our founder, Nicola Steel, has over 20 years’ experience helping grow tech teams in both Australia and the UK with a passion for helping SMEs succeed.
JJP provides both clients and candidates with a tailored, transparent and honest service. The golden rule at JJP is to treat people the way that you would wish to be treated. With extensive IT recruitment expertise and excellent networks, we find unique and hard-to-find candidates. Most clients work with JJP on an exclusive basis, so we can offer candidates unique roles which are not on the “open market.” We develop long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates to create a successful partnership with a forward thinking and long-term approach.
Watch this video to find out more about JJP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m77la0mcqVY
JJP’s specialist areas of expertise include:
- Mobile Application Development - iOS, Android, React Native and Xamarin;
- Data Science;
- Business and Data Analysis;
- Project and Change Management; and
- Network and Systems Administration.
JJP has a thorough and detailed methodology to match the right candidate with the right role which includes:
- A Client Meeting to gain understanding of the company culture and team dynamic and to take a detailed job brief of skills, competencies and experience.
- Candidate Search using a variety of resources to search for suitable candidates through networking, database, social media, headhunting and advertising.
- Candidate Selection including telephone screen and then meeting candidates face to face to establish that they have the right skills and cultural fit for the role.
- Interviews JJP will gain a thorough understanding of the interview process and fully brief candidates prior to interview. Detailed feedback is taken from both client and candidate.
- References taken from current and past employers.
- Job Offer negotiated to everyone’s satisfaction, confirm start date, ensure paperwork is signed and support candidates through the resignation process.
- Post-placement including regular check-ins to ensure that the candidate is progressing well.
JJP is offering ACS Qld members a 5% discount on the following exclusive flat-fee structure which includes all the services listed above:
• $10,000 (+ GST) for salary packages from $100,000 and above.
• $7,500 (+ GST) for salary packages from $60,000 and up to $99,999.
• $5,000 (+ GST) for salary packages under $60,000.
ACS Queensand members can also upgrade to include some/all of the following services:
- Nicola Steel full-day or half-day on client site to fully understand business, culture, people and projects;
- Professional promotional video to showcase to potential candidates;
- ebrochure to demonstrate Employee Value Proposition to candidates; and
- First interviews conducted via video software using clients’ questions thus not wasting time on unsuitable candidates.
The fee for these additional recruitment services varies between 12%-18% of salary package (depending on the upgrade – please discuss with Nicola Steel). JJP is offering an exclusive 10% discount to ACS Qld members.
JJP is available to provide job search and interview advice to ACS Qld members as well as a free resume review service. 10 free resume reviews will be offered to ACS Queensland members each month on a first come, first served basis. Please email Nicola (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like a resume review, and register with JJP to find out about the latest career opportunities in Queensland - https://jjptalent.com.au/contact/.
JJP will also be conducting events and a quarterly recruitment desk to meet with members.
JJP constantly explores ways to engage with the Brisbane IT community. For example, JJP has a YouTube series called “Spotlight on Software Development” together with a podcast series called The Spotlight Series – “Don’t Just Survive, Thrive” .
Nicola is always looking for new guests to appear on either the video or podcast series and is keen to hear from ACS Qld members who would like to be involved.
JJP looks forward to working with ACS Queensland. To find out more information, or submit your resume for review, please contact Nicola Steel on 0499 773546 or email email@example.com