Reconstitution of ACS Queensland Branch Executive Committee
10th August 2020
- ACS Queensland extends a warm welcome to our incoming Branch Executive Committee (BEC) members.
- Hear from Mike Driver, Chair, ACS Queensland BEC on the reconstitution of BEC and key priorities ahead.
Thank you to Bob Tisdall and Holly Bretherton for nominating for the role of ACS Queensland Returning Officer. Congratulations to Holly for being elected by the Queensland members for that position.
The Returning Officer declared the following elected to the BEC until 31 December 2020 as they were unopposed in the last election process:
- Chair - Mike Driver FACS CP
- Vice Chair - (contested)
- Hon Treasurer - Bevin Irvine MACS Snr CP
- Hon Secretary - Peter Yeates MACS CP
- Ordinary Committee Members - (contested)
- Immediate Past Chair – Dr Nick Tate FACS CP
The members of the BEC met recently and reviewed the contested positions and appointed the following to the BEC until 31 December 2020:
- Vice Chair - Beau Tydd MACS Snr CP
- Ordinary Committee - Andrew Kriedemann MACS
- Ordinary Committee - Sarah-Jane Peterschlingmann AACS
Congratulation to all and I look forward to working with the BEC and the Queensland Branch team of Holly Bretherton, State Manager, and Kylie Barringer, Events and Membership Manager to drive advocacy for Queensland’s ICT profession, strong membership growth and retention, as well as ensuring meaningful engagement and high-value for our members.
Please feel free to contact me at Michael.Driver@acs.org.au with your feedback, suggestions and ideas.