ACS Mentoring tips & tricks: Managing Your Time So It Doesn’t Manage You
17th March 2021
No one can add an extra hour to the day to get more done. But anyone can make better use of the 24 hours you do have by becoming more effective at time management. All it takes is deciding to seize control of your own time, and then taking small steps in the right direction.
Tips & tricks:
- Managing Your Time So It Doesn’t Manage You
- Determining Your Time Management Style
- Looking at How You Spend Your Time
- Managing Your Energy, Not Just Your Time
- Guarding against Stolen Time
Follow those tips & tricks,
- You'll consider how you're spending your time now and what techniques you can use to spend it more wisely and productively
- You'll learn to block the time stealers that interfere with your productivity, use to-do lists and schedules to organize your time and tasks, and
- Develop a regular habit of checking in with your plans to make sure you're getting them done
The ACS Learning Accelerator has a number of short courses on time management. We highly recommend you to take advantage of our free resources, click here to watch video and learn more about how to "Managing your time, so it doesn't managing you" .
You will need to log in to your ACS membership portal to access the ACS Learning Accelerator short courses. At the completion of each course, you will receive a Certificate and CPD hours when scored a minimum of 70% on the test.
Volunteer to Be a Mentor
Members help members! Share your professional experiences and knowledge with ACS members who have a need in their profession life. Our next round of Mentoring program will start in Aug/Sept 2021, please contact ACS Canberra Branch [email protected] if you are interested in being a mentor/or mentee.