Apply for the ACS Victoria Technology Talent Program and be mentored by an ICT Leader
- This program is an exciting and rare opportunity for ACS Victoria student & graduate members to gain further support from a highly skilled tech professional from a multinational organisation.
- Participants will be split into 3 groups and mentored by ICT industry leaders.
ACS Victoria along with 3 Mentors will choose up to 24 outstanding students and graduates, who have demonstrated their commitment to advancing their career and have shown an eagerness to be a part of this Technology Talent Program.
This program is a 6 week program, which aims to provide successful outstanding students and graduates with the opportunity to learn from skilled professional through a series of group mentoring sessions and soft skills based training.
The program provides emerging professionals with the tools and guidance to carve a pathway into a successful career in ICT.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this program, you must be an ACS student, Professional Year Program student, 1st Year or 2nd Year Graduate member residing in Victoria and meet the program criteria.
What information am I required to provide?
You will need to complete the application form with following information:
- Provide a brief outline of your studies and any IT experience (max 100 words)
- How this prize and mentoring opportunity would assist you to accelerate your ICT career? (max 300 words)
- Brief elevator pitch – why should you be selected to participate in this program above other applicants? (max 100 words)
How do you get shortlisted?
The 24 successful applicants, who meet the eligibility requirements, will be reviewed and selected by an ICT Leader/mentor together with the ACS program coordinator, based on their commitment and aspiration.
What will I get from the program?
Successful applicants will receive:
- 2 x Group exclusive mentoring training sessions with a Technology Leader
- 1 x Group exclusive session on soft skills
- 1 x Ticket to the Tech and Employability Skills Half Day Conference
- Digital badge of participation
How can I enter?
You must meet the requirements stated in the Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be an ACS Victoria student, professional year student, 1st or 2nd Year graduate member and apply for the program between the application open and closing dates.
- Applications need to be sent via email [email protected]
- Applications close 5pm Monday 21 March 2022
- Applications open Monday 21st February 2022