Listen to the Bay FM Tech Team Building Interview
23 June 2021
- What makes for the dream tech team? Listen to Bay FM’s segment with Nicola Steel, Founder of JJP Talent Solutions (ACS Queensland Preferred Recruitment Partner), along with the TalentVine and Impact Innovation Group teams for some inspiration on tech team building strategies.
What makes for the dream tech team? Nicola Steel, Founder of JJP Talent Solutions (ACS Queensland Preferred Recruitment Partner) spoke on Bay FM on Monday 31 May with hosts John Burkett and Sharyn Doolan, together with Justin Falk from TalentVine and Kellie Dyer from Impact Innovation Group.
During this insightful and enjoyable session, the hosts and guests discussed various topics including:
· the importance of the right culture fit.
· the "Hacker, Hipster, Hustler" dream team concept.
· why it is so challenging to find the right people for tech teams.
You can listen to the recording here: - https://www.advicepoint.com.au/entrepreneurs-journey/
Special free event opportunity for ACS Qld members!
You can join Nicola live online on Friday 25 June at 1pm, when she talks to Viren Thakrar, Culture Strategist & Co-Founder of In The Game. Viren is on a mission to help businesses build a workplace culture that enables their people to grow, innovate and perform. This session will provide insights on how you can:
1. Share your vision and values in a more exciting way so your people are living them every day.
2. Foster better connection and collaboration across teams.
3. Create opportunities and foster innovation within your business.
Register here for an informal, insightful, fun and FREE event: https://events.humanitix.com/building-a-winning-culture-in-your-tech-team