Calling mid-level and senior Software Developers – great Brisbane roles on offer
1st September 2021
- Nicola Steel, Founder of JJP Talent Solutions & ACS Preferred Recruitment Partner, is recruiting six mid-level and senior full stack software development roles, combining remote and office work in a northern suburbs location in Brisbane.
Nicola Steel, Founder of JJP Talent Solutions and ACS Preferred Recruitment Partner, is looking for six mid-level and senior Software Developers to join an Australian-owned company based in Brisbane's Northern suburbs. This company is well-established and is highly regarded.
The company is thriving at present and really values the IT team, so they wish to expand the team with additional senior and mid-level Software Developers to work on a variety of projects to work in a friendly and high-calibre team.
The team combines both remote and office work, and you would required to work in the office two to three days per week.
In these full stack software development roles, you will work under the direction of the Software Development Manager.
These Senior Developer roles are highly autonomous so you will need to hit the ground running to work on some exciting new features. The work is fast paced, complex and highly challenging.
These roles involve full stack software development with a focus on the back end. The company is moving towards Microsoft Blazor for the majority of web development and also uses Xamarin for mobile development, so you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies
• Commercial Full Stack Software Development experience.
• Experience with .Net Framework, specifically C#.
• Experience with SQL Server.
• Ideally web and windows desktop development experience.
• Mobile development with Xamarin forms is highly desirable.
For more information, please contact Nicola Steel on 0499 773546.