Experienced mid-level developer sought - BUSINESSNAV
08 December 2021
- BUSINESSNAV (an ACS Queensland Professional Partner) is a leading Business Advisory consultancy building a suite of Finance Management Mobile Applications. We are seeking a creative and skilled developer to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives and performance of small/medium sized business owners while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for a mid-level experienced developer who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We are looking for an outstanding professional and to give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly growing software development consultancy with a financial and personal growth focus, and you are passionate about mobile software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
· Work as part of a small team to build with React Native, Expo for iOS / Android applications for clients.
· Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
· Integrate third-party API's.
· Write unit and integration tests.
· Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
· Work with native modules when required.
· Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
· Complete weekly sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
· Assist with building estimates.
· Track your time throughout the day.
· Experience with MySQL Workbench, GraphQL
· Work with modern tools including Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Microsoft suite, MAC OS etc.
· Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
· Follow our internal detailed development process
· Mentor up and coming developers in the team
· 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
· 4+ years of professional software development experience.
· Experience working with Expo and Java/Swift a plus but not required.
· Meaningful experience working on financial mobiles systems.
· Ability to take ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
· Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
· Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
· Attention to detail.
· A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
· You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
· Experience in creating web-based portals and pages.
Applicants can apply directly by sending their cover letter and resume to [email protected] or by using the LinkedIn link (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2803930247)