Have you registered for the premiere tech event of 2022 – The ACS Qld State Tech Summit, Fri 25 March 2022?
16 February 2022
- The State Tech Summit program has been especially designed for our ACS emerging professionals, with a mix of technical and professional skills topics, along with the chance to meet senior tech leaders and employers.
- Register today for just $75 at discounted member rates to secure your place – limited places remain
To support our emerging professional members, the ACS Queensland team have extended early-bird rates of just $75 (member-only rates) for the State Tech Summit on Friday 25 March at Cloudland, Fortitude Valley.
Proudly sponsored by Major Sponsors Groundprobe and Emerging Professional Stream Sponsors Defence Force Recruiting, the program features a dedicated Emerging Professionals stream including sessions on career development, technical career deep-dives, smart cities and robotics. Don't miss your opportunity to:
• Hear from over 30 + renowned Australian Emerging Professional and ICT leaders;
• Network with ICT Professionals and Leaders on meal breaks, opening up the door to potential employment opportunities;
• Earn 5 CPD points; and
• Witness a real-life demonstration of Boston Dynamics’ Spot Robot in action.
The tax-deductible member-only discounted rate of $75, includes full-day attendance, 5 CPD points, barista-made coffee on arrival, morning tea and lunch, and networking drinks.
Summit places are strictly limited in the COVID environment to allow for social distancing, and compliance with Queensland Government COVID safe regulations and protocols. To note in line with regulations, we will require proof of double vaccination status upon venue entry on the day.
Cancellations with full refund will also be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the event date. Should the COVID environment require a postponement of the event date, a full refund or transfer to the new Summit date will be available.
For any enquiries, please don’t hesitating in contacting the ACS Queensland team at email@example.com or phone (07) 3316 5700.