Queensland’s leading lights gather for Tech Summit on 26 May, Brisbane
- Have you secured your place at the Queensland tech community event of the year? Are you looking to connect with amazing tech job opportunities?
- Find out why you should attend THE premiere Qld tech event of the year, with early-bird member rates of just $110, closing 12 May.
Queensland’s industries of the future will be at the forefront of the ACS State Technology Summit being held in Brisbane on May 26.
Returning for its second year, the 2023 event features over thirty speakers representing some of the state’s most exciting growth sectors, including space technologies, gaming, and cybersecurity.
Beau Tydd, ACS Queensland Branch Chair, said:
“after last year’s successful Tech Summit, it’s fantastic we’ll be back this year with an exciting line up of the state’s technology leaders.
“Both streams feature excellent speakers and topics who will showcase Queensland’s top tech talent and our entrepreneurs. It’s a great opportunity for everyone from those starting their careers to those at the top of their game to explore the potential we have here in the state.
“We’re also delighted to have Springfield City Group on board as a platinum sponsor given their commitment to building a community that embraces technology and innovation.”
Sponsored by Springfield City Group, the program features two streams including a Tech Mastery stream covering sessions on making the most of your data, low code development and games development, along with a stream for tech leaders.
The Summit speakers include:
- Minister Leeanne Enoch MP, Minister for Communities and Housing, Digital Economy and the Arts
- Bob Sharpless, Deputy Chairman, and Raynuha Sinnathamby, Managing Director Springfield City Group
- Pranoy Sarkar, Product Advocate, Five
- Pablo Farias, Founder & CEO, Zenva
- Greg Crosdale, Senior Consultant/Data & Analytics Practice Lead, NRI Australia and New Zealand
- Abhinav Jain, Global Data Analyst, CBRE and Chair, ACS QLD Emerging Professionals Committee
- Rhetta Chappell, Data Scientist and Partnership Lead – Relational Insights Data Lab (RIDL), Griffith University
- Rob Kopel, AI and Digital Products Director, PwC
- Andrew Charitou, National ICT Channel Manager, nbn
- Kody Cook, Senior Launch Vehicle Engineer, Gilmour Space Technologies
- Rhianna Fergusson, Principal Avionics Engineer, Gilmour Space Technologies
- Paulo de Souza, Research Dean, Griffith University
The Summit’s technical stream has been specifically designed to support early career tech professionals and budding emerging tech professionals and students are invited to attend the Summit at the cost-price discounted members’ rates.
Registrations, with ACS member early bird discounts still available until 12 May, are open at the ACS website (https://www.acs.org.au/cpd-education/event-detail.html?eventId=7010o000002C42lAAC).
BONUS professional photo shoot for your new Linkedin headshot included in the registration price!