What does the future look like for the Professional Year program?
- Join us for an interactive consultation session with industry partners and Professional Year training providers.
- Together, we will delve into a series of topics and activities to explore local industry requirements, the Australian migration experience, and Professional Year Program design.
Join us for an interactive consultation session with industry partners and Professional Year training providers. Hosted by the Professional Year (PY) Governing Bodies, including ACS, EEA, and APYP, this event invites you to share your valuable insights. Together, we will delve into a series of topics and activities to explore local industry requirements, the Australian migration experience, and Professional Year Program design.
Consider the following questions:
- What are the local industry trends and interest for employing migrants in tech, accounting, and engineering?
- What skills and experiences are essential for international student graduates to thrive in the Australian workplace?
- How can the PY Program enhance employment outcomes for participants and benefit the local industry?
- What strategies could we employ to enable small and regional business engagement?
Your feedback will play a vital role in shaping the future planning and design of the Professional Year. In consultation, we seek to identify opportunities and challenges in the employment sector and tailor the PY Program to meet the needs of participants, government, and local industry.
Please register below for the consultation session.
*For PY Student and Grad
Time: 12:30pm-1:30pm Wednesday 2 August 2023
*For Partners and Industry
Time: 2:30pm-5pm Wednesday 2 August 2023
Don’t miss this chance to make a meaningful impact. Secure your place now and contribute to the development of this vital program. For more information on the Professional Year, visit acs.org.au/cpd-education/professional-year-program.html