Calling all BAs – 100% Remote Edtech Business Analyst role
- ACS Qld Preferred Recruitment Partner, JJP Talent Solutions, is hiring a Business Analyst on behalf of a growing startup in the edtech space. This company is headquartered in Brisbane, however, you can be based anywhere in Australia.
ACS Qld Preferred Recruitment Partner, JJP Talent Solutions, is hiring a Business Analyst on behalf of a growing startup in the edtech space. This company is headquartered in Brisbane, however, you can be based anywhere in Australia. The role can be 100% remote with the option of up to one day per month spent in person with the team together with plenty of face-to-face time on video with your colleagues throughout the week.
Specialising in student information and management systems, this company is looking for a Business Analyst with extensive experience working at a university or TAFE, or a supplier to these type of organisations. The role involves stakeholder management, requirements gathering and designing solutions for customers. To thrive in this role, you will be outgoing in your approach with the ability to ask lots of questions, practice active listening and be confident dealing with customers.
Experience of at least one of the following is essential:
· Student Fee Configuration
· Student Portal
· Timetable Scheduling
· Business Process Automation (BPA)
From a systems perspective, experience is also required of at least one of the following:
· TechnologyOne Student Management or Financials
· Ellucian Banner
· PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
· Callista Student System
· Salesforce (Student implementations only)
This growing company is:
· highly flexible
To find out more about this exciting permanent opportunity, please book a time to speak to Nicola Steel from JJP Talent Solutions, ACS Preferred Recruitment Partner - https://calendly.com/jjptalent/candidate-meeting