ACS Capability Spotlight - Digital Transformation - Dec 2023
ACS Learning Accelerator content
As an ACS member, you have unlimited access to the ACS Learning Accelerator and the opportunity to build the skills critical to digital transformation.
Digital transformation (DX) is the process of integrating digital technologies into all aspects of an organisation to drive innovation and change. DX can deliver a range of benefits, including increased efficiency, greater organisational agility, and the unlocking of new value for customers and employees.
To achieve successful DX, organisations need to develop the skills and capabilities necessary to support the following key areas:
- Data-driven insights: Organisations need to be able to collect, analyse, and interpret vast amounts of data to gain insights into customer behaviour, market trends, and operational performance.
- Effective resource management: Organisations need to optimise their use of resources, such as assets, equipment, and labour, to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Digital-first thinking: Organisations need to cultivate a culture of innovation and experimentation, and be open to adopting new technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Streamlined operations: Organisations need to streamline workflows and integrate technologies to reduce complexity and improve productivity.
- Agility and resilience: Organisations need to be able to monitor their operations in real-time, detect and resolve incidents quickly, and adapt to changing market conditions.
By investing in DX, organisations can position themselves for long-term success in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape.
Channel: Digital Transformation Strategy
Channel: Agile mindset and culture
Channel: Leading Change
Channel: Big Data
Course: Making Change Stick
Aspire learning journeys
Track: Agile for All
Skills benchmark: Agile methodologies
Skills benchmark: Data Visualisation Proficiency
Skills benchmark: Disruptive Technologies
Skills benchmark: Technical Program Management Proficiency
Skills benchmark: Security Analyst to Security Architect Competency
SFIA skills profiles
Below are the typical skills profiles for an Integration Specialist and Change Manager calculated using SFIA (Skills Framework for the Information Age), the internationally recognised competency framework for tech roles. How do you compare?