Apply for the 2023 Australian Government Digital Graduate Program Now!
16 March 2022
Digital Graduate Program
The Digital Graduate Program gives you an opportunity to excel in a digital or technical career after you’ve graduated from university. As a recent graduate, you’ll have an opportunity to further develop your skills while working for the Australian Government. Our program aims to attract digital talent who want to use their digital skills to build a better Australia.
The Digital Graduate Program is for Australian citizens who've completed a university degree in a digital or technical field within the last 5 years or will complete their degree in the current year.
Benefits of the program
In a graduate job you’ll get:
- full-time permanent employment – pending a successful probation period
- post-graduate qualification in digital technology for government
- career coaching and mentoring
- flexible working arrangements
- competitive salary and super
- membership to the Australian Computing Society (ACS)
- access to private training about emerging digital trends.
In the graduate program you may undertake rotations through various digital areas and roles.
Past graduates have worked in:
- cyber security
- digital media
- user research
- interactive media
- software engineering
- big data
- systems analysis and design
- web development
- data analytics
- systems testing
- infrastructure support
- applications development.
Government agencies have many different digital and technical roles. These roles support the core functions of each agency.
*** Applications will close Monday 11 April at 11:59pm AEST ***
Learn more about Emerging Talent Programs, visit https://digitalprofession.gov.au/emerging-talent-programs