PEGA joins ACS as part of the Professional Partnership Program (PPP)
10 Nov 2021
- ACS Canberra is very pleased to welcome Pega Professional Partnership Program (PPP) organisation.
- We asked Pega to introduce themselves and why they chose to partner with ACS.
How do you believe the PPP will benefit your organisation?
Pega are proud to join the ACS Professional Partnership Program. We are looking forward to working together to support the continuing professional development of our staff and to be able to strongly contribute to the Australian digital community in a way that aligns with our values.
We believe the ACS Program will provide significant benefits to our staff by boosting their technical development, expanding networks with opportunities to collaborate with our diverse Australian ICT community and inspiring them through industry thought leadership events, featuring tech leaders from Australia and all over the world.
From an organisational perspective, Pega view the PPP as an opportunity to leverage our deep experience and knowledge to strongly contribute to the Australian digital ecosystem. We want to champion professionalism and the highest industry standards. The Program will allow us to work collaboratively with the ACS to build networks, raise our profile as a digital leader and give a platform to build upon our world class training for our staff. We are excited to collaborate with the ACS through the program on opportunities ranging from the development and creation of unique research and reports, personalised insights to optimise our organisational learning and professional development events.
We believe that by working together, we can both leverage our strengths to help shape the tech ecosystem and position Australia to be a digital powerhouse. As we continue to grow through our success with our clients and our industry leading solutions - it is becoming increasingly important for us to give back and invest in shaping policy directions, building capability within the economy and supporting best practice to build for change.
Pega delivers innovative software that overcomes business complexity so our clients can make better decisions and get work done. We help the world’s leading brands solve their biggest business challenges: increasing customer lifetime value, streamlining customer service, and boosting operational efficiency. Pega technology is powered by real-time AI and intelligent automation, while our scalable architecture and low-code platform help enterprises adapt to rapid change and transform for tomorrow.
With more than 6000 employees worldwide and offices spanning the globe; Pega has grown from a start-up in 1983 under Founder and CEO; Alan Trefler, to now becoming a billion-dollar NASDAQ listed company. A company built on strong values including being:
- Innovative - We are visionaries, challenging ourselves and the status quo to better transform our clients’ organisations for their customers.
- Passionate - We love what we do for our clients. And it shows!
- Genuine - Integrity and authenticity are central to our work. The trust of our clients and the communities around us make us who we are.
- Inclusive - We are capable of achieving more together. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all.
- Engaging - We actively listen and continuously learn. We are collaborative thought leaders focused on bringing ONE PEGA to our clients.
- Adaptable - Business and technology are constantly changing. So, in everything we do, we Build for Change.
We are committed to positioning ourselves as a great place to work. Supporting our people to accomplish incredible things both professionally and personally. To us #LifeAtPega means a safe, respectful work environment that supports our employees and their families. To help everyone be their best at work and at home, we offer robust programs focused on employee wellness, professional growth and development and Inclusion and diversity.
For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), visit www.pega.com.